4.28.2008

For Cardinals Fans attending Autograph Nights This Year

I e-mailed the Cardinals and asked which former players will be attending Autograph Nights this year. Here is what I received back:

Here's a list of some of the former players who'll be signing, although we don't yet know on what night.

John Costello
Ken Dayley
Danny Cox
Ken Reitz
Ted Savage


They have 5 autograph nights and 2 former players attend each one. I don't think any of the guys last year did more than one night, so expect 5 more guys to be announced. Last year they had Dayley, Reitz, Scott Cooper, Kerry Robinson, and Glenn Brummer.

I don't know if I'll be attending any Autograph nights, but if I do I'll need stuff for Ken Reitz and Ted Savage. E-mail me if interested in possibly setting up a 50/50 (I'll only take 2-4 of each guy).

No comments: